Mead Sales post

I have some ambitious holiday plans for next year, and also a lot of bottles of mead while I barely drink alcohol myself. So. Want mead? I've got mead!

This is a list of things I have tasted and consider to be very tasty. This list might get updated when I've had a chance to taste some batches that have been in storage.

Unless marked differently, these are the prices:
0.25L bottles are €6.50
0.7 L bottles are €15,
1L bottles are €20

Ehle vanilla chocolate - semi sweet, with a subtle cacao and vanille flavour. 6 years old! 17%
0.25 x
0.7  x
1L   x

Ehle chocolate - sweet, with a subtle, delicious cacao flavour. 6 years old! 18%
0.25 x  (€7.50)




Gwyllion - semi-sweet elderberry port. 19.5% vol
0.7  xx



Jove - Sweet apple mead. 18%
0.2  x
0.7  x
1L   xx

Keir - dry raspberry mead. Lightly sparkling 16% vol
0.7  x


Lisidh - Vanilla mead. Semisweet, 17% vol
0.25 x
0.7  x
1L   xxx

Shattered Spankerboom - semi-dry sparkling mead - 16% vol
0.7 xxxx


Tuve - Pine honey mead. Heavy and almost syrupy sweet and a little spicy, 19% - this is much more of an after dinner liquor than a wine!
0.25 x x x  ( €7.50)






No comments:

Post a Comment