Plans!

 Uh oh, I have joined a mead brewing discord and now I am full of ideas

- cacao mead. I've been meaning to make another one of these. Since it takes forever (though not as stupidly long since last time I did not backsweeten from the start) this will be the next 5 gallon batch. If I have to wait 2 years for a result I might as well make a lot of it. 

- ...but I also want to make a cacao bochet. Wait I have done that. It's June? I think it's June. Which still isn't very cacaoish because the nibs just didn't work out well

- and a cacao with bengal spice, since the cacao aspect of Tai turned out so underwhelming

- heather honey! gotta so something with those 4 kg very fancy honey. 

- buckwheat honey. It had such a wonderful molasses-syrupy flavour. 

- hibiscus

 


No comments:

Post a Comment